Licensed Acupuncturist in San Mateo and Redwood City.
I believe in living, teaching, and practicing wholistic medicine, which fosters a cooperative relationship among all facets of health such as physiology, emotion, spirit, nutrition, and lifestyle.
Through a personal philosophy of iidokodori, or “collecting good things,” I help my patients live a fulfilling life by overcoming obstacles (whether that be pain, physical or emotional disorders). I introduce diverse treatment plans and we adapt those most suitable to provide effective, individualized treatments. Together, we work on approaches that best attune to their needs.
- Licensed Acupuncturist: California and New York State
- Masters of Science: Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Valedictorian
- Certified in Clean Needle Technique: CCAOM
Experience & Training
- Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching, Cupping and Moxibustion Therapy
- Internship: Veterans Affairs Hospital, Neurology and Pain
- Internship: Pacific College Integrative Health Center
- Member of the Acupuncture Society of New York (ASNY)